Friday, August 17, 2007

First post

I've been posting to a few web sites - Nanoscale Electronics News, Daily Kos, the Google Earth BBS for a few years. I like the opportunity to post freely my thoughts. I imagine a few folks enjoy my sparse posts, but I generally write not for an audience, but to release a few of the demons in my head.

I think I need more than that now. I want a more expansive place. I want it all to myself. A place where I can write boldly, then after reading what I have written, practice rewriting until it feels like I've finally discovered what I was hoping to illuminate.

I've become entrapped by the concept of living a good life. Not that I do so, but I'm curious what it means. Beyond good intentions, what we we really want? That will be the larger subject of this journal. We shall see how often I can return to add to these pages.

If you happen upon this page, feel free to comment, and post. I'm longing for dialog.

No comments: